WITHDRAWAL FROM ENROLLMENT
WITHDRAWAL FROM ENROLMENT
- A student who decides to withdraw all his/her subjects must accomplish the proper/necessary form that is available at the Registrar’s office.
- Write all the subjects currently enrolled in and the schedule for each of these subjects in the dropping form and request the instructors/faculty members assigned to teach the subjects to affix their signatures in the form.
- Indicate the reason/s for withdrawing from enrollment.
- Seek the signature of the concerned department heads indicated in the form.
- After the approval of the President, the student distributes copies of this form to the concerned dean, accounting department, and the Registrar.
- Total withdrawal from enrollment is allowed only on or before the seventh week of the semester and on or before the third week of the summer class.
- A student is not considered “withdrawn” until he/she has completed the process detailed in items 1-5.