- Fill out enrolment form 1, Application for enrolment, and submit required credentials to the Registrar’s Office. Credentials will vary, depending on whether the students is a freshman/woman, continuing, returning, transferee, cross-enrollee, or unit-earner.
For Continuing and Returning Students only: Obtain a copy of your Evaluation Sheet from the Registrar's office prior to filling out enrolment form.
- For Fresh(wo)men and transferees only: Pay the corresponding testing fee at the Cash Management Office broken down as follows:
a. English Proficiency Test (EPT) - P 50.00
b. Ottis Lenon School Ability Test (OLSAT) - P 50.00 (test type currently being reconsidered as procedures are undergoing review and update)
- For Fresh(wo)men and transferees only: Take the Admission Test administered by the Guidance Counselor at the Guidance Office.
- Fill out an advisement slip indicating the schedules and subjects to be enrolled in.
- For transferres and cross-enrollees: Proceed for interviews with the Registrar and the Dean.
- Obtain approval (of subjects) of the Adviser and Dean, via their signatures above their printed names.
- Obtain approval of the Registrar.
- Encode subjects in the Student Information and Accounting System (SIAS)
- Get printed assessment.
- Pay the necessary fees (the minimum partial payment accepted is a set 'down payment' amount).
- Pay for your uniform. Obtain the names and addresses of NCC's accredited/authorized tailors for the uniforms.
- Get your ID card.
- Proceed to the accredited/authorized tailor IMMEDIATELY for measurements.
Important note: The ID, shoes, and hair are part of the prescribed uniform. There is a grace period for new students, to give time for their uniforms to be ready. However, anyone who is not in complete uniform by the end of that grace period will incur sanctions. This is why it is important that you proceed to the tailor immediately upon enrolment. Ensure that your hair color and hair style are in compliance with NCC rules.
NCC, as a private, accredited institution, reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone who is unwilling to comply with policies and procedures, rules and regulations, including those on the uniform code and the civilian dress code, which includes the wearing of the ID properly and the compliance with approved hair length, color, and style.
New and Transferee
1. Fill out Application for Enrolment, and submit required credentials to the Registrar’s Office.
2. Take Entrance Test administered by the Graduate School.
3. Proceed to the Dean for interview and evaluation of subjects.
4. Fill out an Advisement Slip indicating the schedules and subjects to be enrolled in.
5. Seek approval of the Adviser, Dean, and Registrar for the subjects to be enrolled in.
6. Proceed to the Registrar’s office for the encoding of subjects in the Student Information and Accounting System (SIAS).
7. Get the printed assessment at the Accounting Office.
8. Pay corresponding fees at the Cash Management Office.
9. You are now OFFICIALLY ENROLLED!
Continuing and Returning Students
1. Get evaluation copy from the Registrar’s Office.
2. Proceed to the Dean for evaluation of subjects taken previously for returning students only.
3. Fill up Advisement Slip indicating the schedules and subjects to be enrolled in.
4. Seek approval of Adviser, Dean, and Registrar.
5. Encode subjects in the Student Accounting and Information System (SIAS) at the Registrar’s Office.
6. Obtain printed copies of assessment at the Accounting Office.
7. Pay corresponding fees at the Cash Management Office.
8. You are now OFFICIALLY ENROLLED!